Driver of the Month Nomination Form
- All nominees must have been a driver for NTA member companies.
- Nominees must be a resident of Nebraska or report to a Nebraska-based terminal.
- Nominees must have a minimum of five years of experience, the past two years with the present employer.
- You may nominate as many drivers as you wish.
- A copy of a recent MVR must accompany this form.
- A driver may receive the award only once in any contest year (September-August). He or she may be re-nominated in any subsequent year.
- Once submitted, driver nominations remain active for four months. Nominees not selected within that time may be renominated for future consideration.
- Feel free to attach letters, news clippings or other supporting documents about the driver’s heroism or courtesy on the highway, volunteer activities, contributions to family, employer and community.
- NTA notifies both the nominating company and the driver when the nomination is successful.
- The NTA Truck Driver of the Year is selected from among the 12 Drivers of the Month and announced at the Fall Conference. Please contact Tracey Grisham if you have any questions: [email protected] or 402-476-8504, Ext. 108.